AppHosted - Freedom for developers
AppHosted harnesses the power of Lumentica's Metro distributed application deployment and management system, empowering application developers to more easily release their distributed applications to end-users. Lumentica's AppHosted service combines the power of Metro with Lumentica's robust cloud hosting services, providing application developers a rapidly-deployable and rapidly-scalable distributed application hosting environment.
Code and go
AppHosted gives application developers the freedom to "code and go":
- publish applications immediately upon final publication approval, without waiting for server provisioning and configuration
- eliminate tedious and time-consuming server configuration and maintenance tasks
- eliminate re-publication delays following application revisions or updates
- save time and money, and eliminate the frustrations inherent in server provisioning dependencies (e.g., waiting for someone else to work publication of your application into his or her workflow queue)
With AppHosted, the development and use of your distributed applications take precedence over the maintenance tasks necessary to publish and maintain them. AppHosted frees you and your end-users to focus on developing and using your applications.
Django - Flask - Pylons - WSGI
- Auto configures application settings (database, task queue, etc.)
- Runs any WSGI-compliant application
- Supports Python 2.5, 2.6, and 2.7
- Includes isolated Python environments for each application (via virtualenv)
- Isolates each application to its own discrete application space
- Permits application versioning (snapshots)
- Runs background tasks (via celery)
- Secures applications using SSL (optional)
- Permits custom domains
- Provides simplified workflow
From development to production, AppHosted provides a competitively-priced solution for you
Lumentica offers AppHosted under a clear, competitive price structure.